- Less mass and less water capacity.
- Short warm-up time.
- Small size,
- he effective action
- friends of floating dust
- They need to be cleaned, which is troublesome.
- They're all about the lack of irradiations warm.
- They're emergency
- They consume a lot of money of energy.
The accumulation furnaces:
- Low operating costs, low operating costs.
- Likewise, the settlement of electricity on heating needs according to special tariffs, which results in saving money.
- Adequate installation makes it possible to the device is maintenance-free
- There is no need to recharge the fuel, cleaning the stove and firing it up.
- It doesn't produce exhaust fumes.
- easy to assemble
- The high cost of purchase and installation...
- It takes up a lot of space
- It emits a certain level of noise that can be a nuisance.
Resistance wire heating mats:
- The heat is distributed evenly throughout the room.
- The heating is invisible.
- Slow heat and slow cooling
- requires interior planning prior to cable installation
- There is no possibility of making changes in the finished investment, so when a failure occurs, it will not happen without the whole floor being handcuffed.
- the choice of finishing materials is very limited
- Low cost of assembly.
- The freedom to manipulate when and how much heating is to be turned on.
- fast heating of the rooms.
- a large selection of designs that can also be used for decorative purposes
- located in a particular place, they concentrate the energy in one point, which may give a feeling of uneven heat dissipation
- When the radiant heater is placed in a poorly insulated outdoor space, it becomes less efficient and energy-saving.
- very low installation costs and operation (no furnace, no pipes, extra space, materials, etc.)
- Likely to heat the room quickly
- the freedom to manipulate this when and to what extent it is to be switched on Heating.
- It warms up the surfaces, then air in the room, so that the temperature the air is constant, the air is not spinning and not raising dust.
- Likewise, the versatile possibilities use :
- they can be incorporate sth. the floor, the walls. or the ceiling
-will find use in houses, apartments, halls, greenhouses, objects economic, buildings of use public
- may be installed under a lot of different such materials like, for example, under wood, slabs, plaster, cardboard, with tiles, and so on.
- Easiness of being independent installation of the installation
- After the assembly they are invisible, no take up space in the room.
- They're unmanned and non-marking.
- No chimney and boiler room required
- When the heating film is connected Dream Heat with energy from the installation photovoltaic, the user benefits from free energy of the sun, the cost of which is the acquisition is free of charge and independent of price increases electricity.
- It has a positive effect on quality air
- They don't release CO2 into the atmosphere.
- Limits the use of of non-renewable energy sources.
- The product has a 30 year warranty.
- It doesn't heat domestic hot water.
Dream Heat underfloor heating is the twenty-first century in heating technology. Thanks to its reliability, safety and convenience of use, infrared heating is a favorite among other methods of space heating. It is high time to take steps and introduce this innovative method into your home, improve the comfort of living and help the planet.
Comparison of Mineral Fuels Benefits Back